Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Milestones

One more Dr. Who layout...I mean, really, can you have too much Dr. Who?  This one is of the boys dressed as #10 and #11 meeting each other (which I'm not sure is possible in "Whoville") but who's to say what is or isn't possible for Dr. Who?


And in the aftermath of the tornedoes that hit Oklahoma and threaten Texas today, I went on facebook to see if my brother's family were out of harm's way. I am not a facebook fan so rarely check out people's pages, but while I was there I ran across this lovely photo of my grand-nephew Henry turning 3. I just had to scrap a page of that. Isn't he a cutie?


One more thing today. The boys are having their end-of-the-season Ultimate Frisbee party this afternoon. Given it's raining, the probability of them going out for any Frisbee play is questionable so not sure how good of a photo opportunity day it will be, so instead, here is a layout from their final tournament game played last Thursday in the sunshine to commemorate the last game of middle school.



No comments:

Post a Comment