Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I never thought I'd blog

I never thought I'd start a blog, never wanted to share my innermost thoughts publicly. But here I am. creating a blog. I needed one to apply to do something else I wanted to do. I wanted to apply to become a creative team member for a digital scrapbooking website. It requires I have a blog. So now I do. I will tread this ground tentatively until I figure out what to share and what better to keep personal. I will share my creative efforts as I try to catch up on scrapbooking over 20 GB of photos I've been collecting and in doing so will probably give you a peek of what my beliefs, fears, joys and values are. Like a jigsaw puzzle, you will be able to piece together a view of who I am and what I find to be important with each page I scrap. Welcome to my world. Check back often to see what I'm up to.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! Debi, great to see that you got a blog up and running. I have avoided the whole blog thing for quite awhile but just decided in the last week or so to start. So like you I'm just figuring it all out too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for you, Debi! You got it up and going! And have done a wonderful job! Look forward to visiting you. And often. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your application! :)

    ReplyDelete