Who am I really? Have I done something interesting you might not already know about? Hmmm, let's see. Did you know...
1. My first paying job was scooping ice cream and designing party cakes for Baskin & Robbins Ice Cream parlor. I made a whopping $1.65/hour.
2. I parachuted out of a plane when I was just 18 years old. I came home for the weekend and did it without telling my parents til afterwards, because I didn't think they'd let me.
3. I was robbed at gunpoint TWICE when I worked as a cashier at Safeway when I was a college student.
4. I went to Egypt and climbed to the top of the pyramids when I was 20 years old.
5. I told my husband when I met him that if we chose to have children I'd have twins. Six years later we had twin boys born during a blue moon with snow falling.
6. In 35 years I've only owned 3 cars: a Ford Pinto (13 years), a Honda Civic (13 years) and now a Mazda MPV van (9 years and counting).
7. I once went to Bali for 21 days to assist with a seminar on only 4 days notice and I had to secure a passport in that time. I didn't even realize they spoke a different language until I did a crash course in Indonesian on the plane.
Enough tidbits about me, now for the fun part--nominating other bloggers! If I pick someone who has already been nominated please feel free not to repeat the steps. Blogging should be fun not a chore. I enthusiastically nominate:
1. http://stefstyleblog.blogspot.com/ Her Photoshop skills just leave me with my mouth open, and she is so helpful and fun.
2.http://common-sense-scrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Who can't help but be drawn to someone who adopts 4 kids at once and still manages to keep her sense of humor and finds time to scrap?
3.http://memories-that-matter.blogspot.com/ Kat is an avid scrapper and currently preparing her Christmas album which I'm just not organized enough to do yet, so I'm in awe of her.
4.http://jbond-janesblog.blogspot.com/ Jane likes color on her layouts and is great about scrapping pages I never think to do like beautiful fall days.
5.http://scrappygram.blogspot.com/ Deanna is grandmother to 14! Her daily LO's document her grandkids days and you'll usually find a bird on her page---her signature mark.
6.http://onpicnichill.blogspot.com/ Janelle along with Kerry just joined the new Creative Team at Two Peas in a Bucket http://twopeasinabucket.com/. Check out her awesome layouts in the digital gallery.
7.http://jenniferann75.blogspot.com/ Jennifer Martakis, another main player at Two Peas in a Bucket, is flooding the market with great new templates and digi-scrap kits. This is one very creative and busy lady.
Now I'm off to let them know. Happy blogging everyone.